Wholesale Christmas Tree Information
ANR Tree Farm has supplied wholesale Christmas Trees to
independent retailers and service
groups around the Midwest since 1981. We have many established accounts that
have purchased trees from us for over 20 years...so we know how to supply our
customers with a great tree and with great service.
We are a family run farm - Bruce manages the tree farm, and
personally coordinates with each customer. If you want good quality personal service -
then you've come to the right place. You get a
high quality tree because we only tag and harvest the trees we sell, we do
not broker trees.
We shear our trees during the summer and fall months. We start the tagging in
early September after the growth has hardened off and the new needles have
reached maturity. The trees are cut in early November with chainsaws, baled with Howey twine balers, and loaded to a common shipping yard. We try to cut the
tree, bale it and get it to the loading area the same day to insure freshness.
|Fraser Fir (Wisconsin Grown)
|| 4' to 12'
||#1, #2, #3, Field Run
||4' to 18'
||#1, #2, Field Run
||6' to 9'
|Colorado Blue Spruce
||6' to 10'
||#1, open #2's
|Black Hills Spruce
||6' to 10'
Wholesale Price List:
Contact us and we
will promptly fax
or e-mail our price list to you.
Information about harvested trees:
- All trees, except Balsam Fir, Fraser Fir and Blue Spruce, are color
- White Spruce and Black Hills Spruce are sprayed with a Needlehold material.
- All pines are shaken to remove old needles.
- All trees are baled in twine and loaded on customers truck.
- All trees are sized with color coded bottom tags.
- Our trees are inspected each year by the
Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade
and Consumer Protection and we are issued a Plant Health
Certificate. A copy of this certificate is given to each customer when the trees are
shipped at Tree selling season. Each certificate is stamped with the
USDA stamp of compliance.
Terms and Shipping
deposit with order. Remaining balance due
before pickup. Prices are F.O.B., Wautoma,
- You can pick your own trees and we load the trees as part of our
- We can deliver the trees on our own truck if the quantity of trees is less
than 350 trees.
- We can arrange the shipping of your trees on commercial carriers. Let us
know how we can help.
Remember: If you order Christmas trees, the shipping
of your Wreath and Garland
order is free.
special shipping terms)
- "We do everything ourselves
- Plant, Shear, Spray, Harvest, Sell and Ship.
- No middleman – No Excuses"